Tranquil Treasures Forum

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-10-07 05:59:30

zhangzk
Collector
with the Rams never got off the

The Cowboys still have interest in acquiring Earl Thomas Ryan Johansen Jersey , who skipped the Seahawks’ mandatory minicamp while seeking a long-term deal. But it will have to be at the right price, something Dallas and Seattle haven’t settled on since beginning talks before the draft.

The Cowboys are thin at free safety since new secondary coach Kris Richard moved Byron Jones to cornerback. Jones started all 16 games at free safety last season.

As it stands now, Xavier Woods is slated to start at free safety.

“I just block it out,” Woods said of talk about Thomas, via Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News. “I’ve learned this is a business at the end of the day. The job is based on yourself. You have to be irreplaceable. It’s all on you.

“I just control what I can control. I’m trying every day to give them a reason not to want anybody else.”

Woods, a sixth-round draft choice in 2017, played 51.5 percent of the defensive snaps last season http://www.officialpenguinsproshop.com/ … ltz-jersey , mostly at nickel back. He made 41 tackles, six pass breakups and an interception.

“He’s really smart,” Richard said. “That’s the thing that stands out first and foremost about him. He picks stuff up really quick. He takes coaching points really well. He already has an idea how to simplify things in his mind, and it works for him. He’s fast; he’s bright; he’s got ball skills, and he fits the profile.”

Richard coached Thomas in Seattle the past six seasons, and Woods has studied how Richard used Thomas.

“I pick coach Richard’s brain about what Earl thinks,” Woods said. “We used to watch film together Womens Charlie McAvoy Jersey , me and coach Richard, and just look and see what Earl brings, what is Earl thinking at this point and time on this play.”

Leon White, a center who had a brief career for the Rams but was better known as the professional wrestler Big Van Vader, has died at the age of 63.

“It is with a heavy heart to inform everyone that my father, Leon White, passed away on Monday night (6/18/18) at approximately 7:25pm Braydon Coburn Jersey ,” White’s son wrote on Twitter. “Around a month ago my father was diagnosed with a severe case of Pneumonia. He fought extremely hard and clinically was making progress. Unfortunately, on Monday night his heart had enough and it was his time.”

White was a center at Colorado and was selected in the third round of the 1978 NFL draft. But his career with the Rams never got off the ground because of a bad knee. After retiring from football, however, a wrestling promoter was impressed by his size, strength and athleticism and offered him a job.

“The promoter knew who I was and decided to give me a chance,” White recalled in 2005. “Six months later, I was fighting for a world title.”

White started off in the American Wrestling Association as Baby Bull Chris Tierney Jersey , then began going by Big Van Vader in New Japan Pro Wrestling in 1987. He later wrestled in World Championship Wrestling, and the World Wrestling Federation, among other pro wrestling circuits. He faced the likes of Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan in his wrestling career.

In recent years White had a number of health problems, including congestive heart failure, and he said in 2016 that he had been told he only had a couple years to live.

Authentic Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys

2018-10-07 05:59:30

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer