Tranquil Treasures Forum

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-06-07 08:30:49

Xiaoyeshi
Collector
www.voetbalshirtbelgiewk.be

BUDAPEST Koen Casteels Belgie Shirt , July 25 (Xinhua) -- Xu Jiayu claimed the champion of the men's 100m backstroke at the 17th FINA World Championships here on Tuesday, the first ever victory for Chinese male swimmers in the event at worlds.

Xu, who ranked first in Monday's heats and semifinals, built his leading position from the start and finished atop the podium with 52.44 seconds, beating his American opponent Matt Grevers, the London Olympic champion Simon Mignolet Belgie Shirt , by four hundredths second.

"I didn't expect to win by such a small margin. The result was not quite up to my expectation, but in the end I won the title," said Xu.

"I felt a little tired in the final part of the race, and did not feel as smooth as in the semifinals, because it had much impact on the podium position," he added.

Xu finished 51.86 seconds in National Championships in April Kevin Mirallas Belgie Shirt , just one hundredth second shy of the world record set by Ryan Murphy of the United States last year in Rio. Olympic champion Murphy got the bronze medal at 52.59 seconds.

"I performed quite well in the semifinals, so it was normal for me to have some ideas in my mind. Actually I aimed at rewriting the world record before the matchup.

"This time it could be seen as a surprise, and I lived up to my expectation, while failing to give myself some surprises," Xu pointed out.

Before Xu's triumph, Chinese swimming star Sun Yang clinched his first gold medal in men's 200m freestyle at the World Championships.

"I could also stand at the stage center now Eden Hazard Belgie Shirt , just like he did," Xu said confidently.

LONDON, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Olympic champion Faith Kipyegon ofKenya won the women's 1500 meters title at the World AthleticsChampionships here on Monday.

Kipyegon, 23, the silver medalist two year ago in Beijing,pulled away in the last 50 meters to clock four minutes 2.59seconds for the gold medal.

American Jennifer Simpson Romelu Lukaku Belgie Shirt , who won the title in the 2011 worldsand finished second in 2013, took silver in 4:02.76.

South Africa's Caster Semenya, the 2009 world champion and twiceOlympic gold medalist in the 800 meters, outsprinted Britain'sLaura Muir and Sifan Hassan of the Netherlands, throwing herself atthe line to take bronze.

An excited Kipyegon said after the race, "It was a good race inLondon. I knew it would be fast Youri Tielemans Belgie Shirt , it is such a quality field. Thebest was going to win here. It was always going to be quick andcompetitive."

Simpson was satisified with a silver, saying, "The last 300m inparticular I ran my guts out and it paid off. Having the experienceis huge because having the ability to stay calm is so hard,especially at the world championships when you're racing in abeautiful stadium like this. To come out with a medal, I think itwas down to keeping my wits about me."

Semenya, who transferred to 1500m from her more favorite 800m Kevin De Bruyne Belgie Shirt ,was also jubilant with a bronze.

"I'm really happy with the bronze," she said. "Obviously a lotcan not go your way in a final , so to come out with a bronze isamazing but I was hoping for a better time.

"1500m is a tactical race, I tried to find my own space butfortunately I managed to get away with the bronze so I am happy."Enditem

If you are about to start a new fitness regime and have not exercised before or in a long time, or have a medical condition of some sort that might be exacerbated by exercise, it is good idea to see your doctor before you begin a program. Getting a medical check up will help ensure that you choose the most beneficial exercise program for yourself.

Making up your own workout routine is a great way to stay in shape without having to join a gym. The equipment that you use in a gym simply replicates activities that you might do on your own. Don't have a step climber? Find some stairs that people don't usually use.

Whenever you are lifting weights that target your arms Axel Witsel Belgie Shirt , it is generally a good idea to lift one arm at a time. Often times, one arm is stronger than the other and can do more of the work whenever you lift with both arms at the same time. Isolate your arms exercises to insure that both get a proper workout.

Setting up an exercise area at home or home gym can be an attractive option for those who either don't have the time, the will, or the money to go to a professional gym. Many exercises can be done in the home and one can still achieve whatever fitness level they desire provided they put in the effort.

Try to measure your progress via tests. Every couple of months you should test your body with a full body caliper or another type of test to measure your body fat ratio. This is important because it provides you vital information about whether your workouts are effective or not. If you aren't making sufficient progress with your current workout it may just be time to try a different composition of exercises.

You can work out your arms effectively by focusing on one arm at a time during your workout. Handle shoulder presses really build up your arms. These presses are more focused and you get better results than if you worked out both arms at the same time.

Whenever you are working out your back by performing lat pull-downs, make sure your grip is correct. Do not make the mistake of wrapping your thumbs around the bar, rather Jan Vertonghen Belgie Shirt , let your thumbs lie along the bar. This will cause you to use more of your back muscles without your arms.

If you do the same cardiovascular activity over and over again, it's time to switch it up. If you run on a treadmill all the time sometimes it's better to run outside. Outdoor running provides you with inclined planes, a different surface to run on (usually gravel or dirt), and a much more dynamic scenery than an indoor treadmill.

In order to increase strength, try lifting light weights fast. By lifting a lighter weight fast your muscles will generate greater force than if you were. Cheap New Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Retro Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap NFL Football Jerseys   Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale MLB Jerseys   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys

2018-06-07 08:30:49

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer